Deviled Avocado Eggs
- ...shared by Mike Simpson (from: "To Simply Inspire")
...following a 5-way tie for the Golden Spatula in May, 2016, Mike Simpson shared this recipe:
|3 hard-boiled eggs, cut in half||1 tsp cilantro|
|1 large avocado||pinch of garlic powder|
|2 tsp lime juice||pinch of salt|
|pinch of pepper|
- Remove the cooked yolks from the hard boiled eggs into a bowl.
- Add the avocado to the bowl next.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mash together well with a fork.
- Add the mixture to the egg halves
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.