Lemon Jello Cake
- Another summer month with no “official” Golden Spatula award to announce. Shelby Bates graciously shared this tasty cake recipe – thanks Shelby!
|1 pkg. yellow cake mix||1 pkg. lemon sugar-free jello|
|¾ cup cooking oil||3 large or 4 small eggs|
- Dissolve lemon jello in ¾ cup boiling water
- Beat cake mix, oil and eggs well, as in mixing a cake.
- Add liquid to cake mix mixture. Beat until well blended.
- Pour into greased, floured Bundt pan or 13x9 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Ice with the following while hot, until it soaks into the hot cake:
1 ½ cup powdered sugar; 4 Tlbs lemon juice; 2 Tlbs lemon extract