Sugar-Free Blueberry Dump Cake Cobbler
Who says “sugar free” isn’t good?!?! Karla Axel has proven that “sugar free” can be award winning!! Karla is the winner of the May 2017 Golden Spatula Award for her delicious Sugar Free Blueberry Dump Cake Cobbler!
- by Karla Axel
...Contributed May, 2017
|6-8 cups of frozen blueberries||1 box sugar free yellow cake mix|
|½ to ¾ cup chopped pecans||1/3 to ⅔ cup old fashioned oatmeal|
|8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted||Ice cream or whipped topping, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Pour frozen blueberries into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the entire cake mix over the blueberries evenly.
- Top with pecans and oatmeal.
- Drizzle the butter evenly over the entire dish
- Bake 50- 55 minutes until firm and golden brown.
Prior to serving, let it rest for at least 5 minutes. Serve topped with ice cream or whipped topping, optional.