Congratulations to our October “Golden Spatula Award” winner, Nancy Martin. Those with a sweet tooth really enjoyed Nancy’s delicious Mint Fudge!
- by Nancy Martin
...Contributed October, 2017
|3 cups sugar||1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow crème|
|¾ cup butter or margarine||1 tsp vanilla|
|1 small can (5 oz) evaporated milk (2/3 cup)||1 cup chopped nuts|
|1 pkg. mint flavored chocolate chips|
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Bring sugar, butter and evaporated milk to a full rolling boil in a large saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook 4 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and marshmallow crème: stir until melted.
- Cool completely.
- Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.