Sugar Free Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
Congratulations to our December “Golden Spatula Award” winner, Karla Axel. Karla has once again make sugar free cake a special treat!
- by Karla Axel
...Contributed December, 2018
|6-8 cups frozen berries (great with a mix of berries)||1/3 - 2/3 cup old fashioned oatmeal|
|1 box sugar free yellow cake mix||8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|½ - ¾ cup chopped pecans||Ice cream or whipped topping (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Pour frozen berries into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the entire cake mix over the blueberries evenly
- Top with pecans and oatmeal.
- Drizzle the butter evenly over the entire dish Bake 50-55 minutes until firm and golden brown.
- Prior to serving, let it rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with ice cream or whipped topping, optional.